Oz Alashe of CybSafe chats to the NCSC’s Emma W. In this audio discussion, Emma talks about her work, the challenges of providing technical security guidance and other developments at the NCSC.
- The challenge of providing technical security guidance.
- What excites Emma about emerging tech developments.
- How to use language to communicate effectively.
- Diversity and equality at the NCSC.
- Recent NCSC developments.
Emma W is Head of Advice and Guidance at GCHQ’s National Cyber Security Centre (NCSC). She has served GCHQ for 18 years.
In her career, Emma has worked across project management, learning and development, organisational security and cyber security. She specialises in people-centred security research, and communicating NCSC advice and guidance effectively to all audiences.