Oz Alashe, CEO & Founder of CybSafe, is joined by the NCSC’s Ceri J to discuss how the NCSC is making the UK the safest place to live and work online.
Podcast with Ceri J from NCSC
Did you enjoy the interview?
Why not share it with others! Use #PEEPSEC19 TO KEEP THE CONVERSATION GOING
The NCSC was set up to help protect our critical services from cyber attacks, manage major incidents, and improve the underlying security of the UK Internet through technological improvement and advice to citizens and organisations. Our vision is to help make the UK the safest place to live and do business online. Ceri has been working and researching people centred security for the last 7 years.
Taking part in and leading research to understand the landscape of how cyber security can support people in their day jobs and daily lives.
WHAT YOU’LL LEARN:
- The reason the NCSC came into being, and the NCSC’s main aim
- What the NCSC is doing to make the UK the safest place to live and do business online
- The NCSC’s research on the interactions between people and technology
- The value of questioning conventional security wisdom
- A skill security professionals can call on to improve people’s interactions with technology