Oz Alashe and Sam Oliver from CybSafe are joined by Matt Bottomley, Global Head of Security Culture and Awareness at Aviva, to discuss everything from the IoT and psychological stimulus to cyber bullying in a fascinating examination of some of the common challenges we face as modern technology users.
Did you enjoy the interview?
Why not share it with others! Use #PEEPSEC19 TO KEEP THE CONVERSATION GOING
Matt’s core responsibility is leading the Security Culture and Awareness team in Aviva’s Chief Information Security Office. This includes performing Group wide colleague phishing testing, the delivery of Group wide security mandatory training and security awareness campaigns aligned to the key threats the Group faces, including the tracking of success measures and measurement of behavioural change.
WHAT YOU’LL LEARN:
- Exciting upcoming technological innovations, and what these mean for an interconnected society
- The IoT’s role in changing human behaviour on an individual and macro scale
- The inextricable link between psychology and technology in the modern era
- How technology has changed the way we communicate and empathise with others
- Social media’s effects on inter-personal relationships