CTO & Co Founder at Tessian
Oz Alashe chats to Ed Bishop, CTO & Co-founder of Tessian, about machine learning, building trust with people through software and how to better leverage security data in your organisation. There’s also a great discussion on how industry and the education sector can work together to narrow the tech sector gender gap.
- Ed’s background, and how Tessian was founded.
- How to identify “product market fit” and why that takes longer than you might think.
- Why rules and policies will never prevent human error.
- The “chicken and egg” problem of machine learning ventures.
- Leveraging data as an asset in your organisation.
[tweetshareinline tweet=”More diverse teams are better companies, and more diverse teams build better products. – Ed Bishop, Tessain“]
Ed is the Chief Technology Officer and co-founder of Tessian, the human layer security platform. He is responsible for leading the engineering, product and data science teams.
Following a career in M&A, Ed co-founded Tessian and built the early platform. The platform uses machine learning to protect people from email risks like data exfiltration, accidental data loss and phishing.