Social Engineer & Threat Hunter
Social engineer and email prankster James Linton joins CybSafe CEO Oz Alashe. Together, they discuss social engineering and trust. James also shares his view on how security will change in a post COVID-19 society.
- How James became a social engineer.
- Who social engineering can trick.
- James’s lessons on cyber crime.
- What businesses should be thinking about and doing to help protect themselves from cyber crime.
- Whether or not people are too trusting of technology.
[tweetshareinline tweet=”Social engineers are everybody to a certain extent. – James Linton, Social Engineer & Threat Hunter“]
James Linton is an email threat hunter who specialises in social engineering and threat actor engagements.
James is better known as the Email Prankster who famously pranked a number of White House staff members, including the Homeland Security Advisor to President Trump.