Cyber Security Awareness & Culture Manager at RSA
Oz Alashe, CEO of CybSafe, and Sam Oliver, Senior Product Specialist at CybSafe, are joined by Phoebe Taylor, Cyber Security Awareness and Culture Manager at RSA.
- Phoebe’s background in technology.
- What excites Phoebe about technology.
- The importance of personalisation in cyber security.
- Using fear to influence security behaviours.
- How remote working has impacted communication and cyber security.
[tweetshareinline tweet=”Every person is different, and what motivates a person to do that thing is therefore different as well. – Phoebe Taylor, RSA”]
Phoebe is a cyber security awareness and culture professional. She has a strong record of delivering innovative and engaging education, awareness and training solutions that ensure people adopt good security behaviours.
Phoebe joined RSA in April 2019 following a role with Maersk.
Phoebe holds an LLB (Hons) degree in Law and recently finished her Professional Certificate in Public Relations (CIPR). She holds further qualifications in both marketing and information security.