Director, UK & Nordics, Secure Code Warrior
Sean Madigan, Director UK & Nordics at Secure Code Warrior joins Oz and Joe from CybSafe for this PeepSec session. Covering a range of topics including how covid has helped to create cohesion among teams and the undeniable benefits of a people centric approach to security. To Sean’s concerns with the security market and the opportunities for people who want to enter the industry.
- The effect of forced remote working on teams, in particular how software developers interact with InfoSec.
- Relationship between compliance and security awareness training/secure coding.
- How a people centric approach to security should be the main approach businesses take.
- What business can do to try and improve culture.
- What opportunities are there for developers wanting to enter the industry.
[tweetshareinline tweet=”(COVID) has provided an acceleration. People have to digitalise, they have to move to digital quick if they want to survive. – Sean Madigan, Secure Code Warrior”]
Sean Madigan is the Director for the UK & Nordics at Secure Code Warrior, a global security company that makes software development better and more secure.
As one of the earliest employees at Secure Code Warrior, Sean has played a key role building the EMEA commercial practice, on-boarding and working closely with major organisations in the finance, retail and technology verticals.
Sean has a background in finance and engineering. Sean graduated from the University of Limerick with First Class Honors in Engineering.
Sean’s recent speaking events include
- Pitch at Palace
- Research Institute in Science of Cyber Security
- DISSCON by NetSuite
- OWASP Ireland