Managing Director & Co-Owner of The Security Company
Oz Alashe, CEO of CybSafe, and Joe Giddens, Head of Content are joined by Zoe Edmeades. Zoe is the Managing Director and Co-Owner of The Security Company. They discuss topics, such as the challenges of remote working during the COVID-19 pandemic, the ethical implications of artificial intelligence and the ways in which the technology industry can encourage people from diverse backgrounds to work in security.
- Zoe’s background and how she became immersed in the information security industry.
- Has the importance of cyber security changed since the COVID-19 pandemic?
- What kinds of challenges Zoe has found herself helping people with during remote working.
- Should change their leadership style during COVID-19?
- Is there more the technology industry can do to be inclusive of all people regardless of gender, ethnicity and experience?
[tweetshareinline tweet=”It is about being able to understand when people are struggling… and looking out for the different kind of signs. – Zoe Edmeades, The Security Company“]
Zoe is the MD and Co-owner of The Security Company. She is an inspirational thought leader and has a career dedicated to global culture and behaviour change. Over 2.5 million people have developed their thinking through the support of TSC, allowing Zoe to fulfil her passion for embedding security into everyone’s DNA.