head of security awareness & community, the lego group
The LEGO Group Head of Security Awareness & Community, Ceri Jones, meets with CybSafe’s David Rankine. Highlighting the importance of language and positivity, Ceri tackles adaptability, empathy, and setting realistic expectations in the cyber-sphere.
- Security awareness at LEGO Group
- The importance of positive language in security awareness
- Creativity in security awareness
- Empathy as a starting point
- Balancing research and realistic outcomes
- Meeting the combinations of varying needs
- Why “behaviour change” is a misleading phrase
- Working at LEGO
About Ceri Jones
Ceri is the Head of Security Awareness & Community for The LEGO Group. With over 10 years of experience specialising in People Centred Security and Security Awareness, Ceri has always maintained a focus on positive security and positive language.