security training & awareness manager, mastercard
Ex-Royal Marine and Manager of Security Awareness and Training at Mastercard, Craig Thomson, speaks with CybSafe’s Munya Hoto. Craig links Covey’s ‘7 Habits of Highly Effective People’ to security awareness programs and the journey of changing behaviours and attitudes.
- Transitioning from the military into security / cyber security
- The importance of getting organisational comms right
- Why board and exec-level buy-in is so important
- How to create an awareness program with an impact on behaviour change
- Covey’s ‘7 Habits of Highly Effective People’
- How helping people understand why they do things can shape change in attitudes and behaviours
About Craig Thomson
Craig is the Security Training & Awareness Manager at Mastercard. As a leadership and management professional, Craig is an experienced education specialist with a background in Defence, Air & Space, Information, Cyber, and Physical Security.