Dr Jason Nurse
associate professor in cyber security, university of kent
Jason Nurse is an Associate Professor in Cyber Security at the University of Kent and the Institute of Cyber Security for Society (iCSS). He joins CybSafe’s Myles Dyer to discuss everything from picking up the pieces after a data breach to opportunities and developments within the cyber security space.
- Developing content in the cyber security space
- The biggest challenges organisations face in the next 5 years
- The impact of AI on security and the metaverse
- How to communicate after a data breach
- The resilience of organisations
- Addressing the human element of cyber security
- Designing ethical phishing simulations
- Future cyber security trends that draw concern and optimism
About Dr Jason Nurse
Jason is an Associate Professor in Cyber Security in the School of Computing at the University of Kent and the Institute of Cyber Security for Society (iCSS). He’s published over 100 peer-reviewed articles in internationally recognised security journals and conferences, and has had his research feature in national & international media including the BBC, Associated Press and The Wall Street Journal.