security culture and awareness analyst, tide
InfoSec Culture Analyst and FinTech powerhouse, Shaketa Welch, delves into content creation and communication with CybSafe’s David Rankine. Shaketa talks culture measurability, inter-generational values and why having fun is key.
- Moving into the cyber industry and why it’s so interesting
- The challenges that come with catering for diversity
- How to increase the chances of getting through to people and changing attitudes
- The difference between old and new generations in the industry
- The meaning of security culture
- How to make security awareness effective
- The best types of content for the industry
About Shaketa Welch
Shaketa is the Security Culture & Awareness Analyst for Tide. She studied Law, worked in the anti-financial crime and KYC space, and was a MET Police Special Constable. More recently, Shaketa was recognised as a Rising Star in the Women in Fintech Powerlist 2020.