CEO & FOUNDER, seidea cic
Co-founder of NFTSec and founder of Seidea, Stephanie Itimi, talks diversity in the cyber space with CybSafe’s Jessie Auguste. Stephanie wrestles demystification, retention, surveillance and supporting under-represented groups in the industry. .
- Under-represented groups and their interest in cyber security
- The demystification of cyber security
- Reducing barriers to entry and retaining minority-ethnicity women
- Empowering people to be open about being scammed
- Mitigating the erosion of trust between employees and employers
- Helping employees establish a work-life balance
- Understanding ourselves in the context of data
- Ways to boost digital literacy rates
About Stephanie Itimi
Stephanie is a digital entrepreneur enthusiastic about internet education and security. She is CEO & Founder of Seidea CIC – a career development platform with a social mission to help black and ethnic minorities build careers in cyber security – and co-founder of NFTSec, a security platform for NFT creators and investors.