Tom Adeyoola, co-founder of nonprofit Extend Ventures, looks back on his experience as the former CEO and Founder of apparel technology scale-up, Metail. Join CybSafe’s Myles Dyer as he talks diversity, access to finance, problem-solving and industry disruption with Tom.
- The importance of self-analysing and identifying personal and professional motivators
- Why society benefits from industry disruptors
- How startups can continue to innovate while scaling
- The roles technology and culture play in problem-solving
- The value of diversity and ways to drive meaningful change
Tom is a tech entrepreneur passionate about disruptive technology for societal & climate good. He was CEO & founder of Metail, and is now founder of non-profit Extend Ventures, which aims to diversify access to finance for underrepresented founders through data & research.