co-owner and managing director, the security company
Co-owner and Managing Director of The Security Company, Zoe Edmeades chats with CybSafe’s Joe Giddens. The two discuss the problem with tick-box security awareness training and consider the most effective ways to influence and change security behaviours.
- The effect of technology on people’s behaviour
- The importance of being empathic
- The difference between having knowledge and acting on it
- People-centric training
- Measuring the effectiveness of security awareness training
- Managing password security
About Zoe Edmeades
Zoe is the Co-owner & Managing Director of The Security Company. Over the last 15 years, she’s led the company’s efforts in delivering bespoke solutions to promote security awareness and behaviour change for global organisations.